WIP Wednesday The Splendid Sampler! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WIP Wednesday The Splendid Sampler!

It is Wednesday again!  The Sunday block for The Splendid Sampler is Hand in Hand by Kari Carr from New Leaf Stitches.  She created the Clearly Perfect Angles mat that I have on my sewing machine that makes sewing angles so much easier!  No drawing lines...just sit and sew!  I really love this product!

My block this week is mainly beautiful blues! They are so much more lovely than the dreary weather we have been having!  I will be thrilled to have some good sunny days with better photo lighting!


These sweet mice have been in my scrap stash forever!  It was great to finally be able to use them in this perfect fussy cut! I used the template from my post a few weeks ago on How to Create a Fussy Cut Template for this block too.  It worked out perfectly!


Susan and I are still playing with our scraps and this week is BLUE so if you are on Instagram, make sure to use the #bescrappy so yardgrl60  and I ( gogokim) can see what you are creating!  


SHARE:

2 comments

margaret said...

very nice this one is a bit beyond me

Unknown said...

Love your block! And where did you get your thread cards?? Hope I made the contest deadline...🙃

Blogger Template by pipdig