Thanksgiving Day and Little Quilts! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day and Little Quilts!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
I hope you are all having a lovely day filled with peace and yummy food and most importantly...
LOVE!

I signed up to take part in the Little Quilts Swap a couple of months ago!  I thought that I was going to be finished with the othe projects much sooner than I really was, that seems to happen quite often around here, lol! The swap is from the new book by Sarah Fielke and Amy Lobsiger is FILLED from cover to cover with so many great minis that it was so hard to choose which one to make for my partner!  The one thing I did know...without a doubt...when I found out who my partner was...it had to be Denyse Schmidt fabrics! Nothing says happy retro fun like DS fabrics :o)  

These are the fabrics I pulled 

and the blocks so far :o)  When I am done cooking some sweet potato casserole and snapping some beans, I will be working on the adorable fussy cut heart blocks with Heather Ross ( not really WITH HR but with her fabrics)!




SHARE:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Love those blocks!!!! And Denyse' fabrics are perfect!!!!!

Katy Cameron said...

Cute wee blocks :o)

Margaret S said...

I love Halloween

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I love this book all the quilts are so pretty!

Blogger Template by pipdig