Funky Monkey personal journal tutorial ( Moda Bake Shop) | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Friday, November 4, 2011

Funky Monkey personal journal tutorial ( Moda Bake Shop)

When I first made this journal  a little over a month ago you all had such great ideas for it's use that I made a tutorial for Moda Bake Shop. It went up TODAY!!!!!!! Adam loves his and uses it almost everyday!!!!! I hope that you have as much making it as I have :o)






Thank you  so much  Moda Bake Shop !!!!!

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable and I love Funky Monkey and think I have some left to maybe get this made!
Thank you so much!!

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

Just found this...would love to make some for my grand kids...do you have the tut anywhere else? Moda doesn't have it anymore. Awfully cute!

Blogger Template by pipdig