Falling Leaves quilt top on a very windy day | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Falling Leaves quilt top on a very windy day


I am doing a happy dance!!! My foyer floor is clear ( for the moment) since I finished the quilt top this afternoon. The quilting will have to wait for me to finish a super cute baby project :o)





It was so windy Katy had a super hard time holding it!!!!! She is such a trooper :o)



The colors are amazing! I am hoping there will be a reprint of this fabric. It is beautiful!!!!





I had some scraps on my cutting table and made either a new mini quilt  for the mini quilt challenge on Amylouwho or a block for the back of this quilt ...decisions...decisions...



Linked to Sew Modern Monday


Hope you are having a fabulous and productive weekend!!!!!

Kim :o)
SHARE:

12 comments

Nancy D. said...

I love that fabric. I finally gave in and bought some. Your top looks great.

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

So pretty - love Hope Valley.

Jenelle said...

Gorgeous quilt top Kim! All of the colors and the pop of white are just perfectly cheerful! I also like the windy pics a lot with the quilt catching the breeze. :)

Toni said...

I love it, Kim! Hope Valley is so great, and your quilt really shows it off well! You're pretty good at taking windy pictures, too!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Kim! That will be adorable quilt! I love those colours and they look so beautiful outside! I would love to make that pattern, too! With this lovely view it's nice to go to sleep!
Good Night from Greece!
xxx Teje

Jenny said...

you really chose a great pattern for these now OUT OF PRINT fabrics!!!! run, go buy more now while you can!!!!

;)

Lindsay Conner said...

I am in love with these fabrics, and the way you've use them! Looks so fresh. I only have a couple of the prints... will for sure stock up if I see any more at my LQS. :)

Katy Cameron said...

Love the pattern on that quilt, and the fabrics, it came out beautifully. That block with the knome is so cute too!

Debbie said...

very, very pretty!!

Little Island Quilting said...

This is gorgeous

Erika said...

beautiful quilt. I hope to someday be able to churn out projects like this.

Megan said...

Love this, Kim! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

Blogger Template by pipdig