Happy food :o) | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy food :o)



I know we all have happy food, the food that makes us want to dance even if it is just in our happy heads and hearts. Mine is fresh chunky guacamole. Oh my, I will have a bite and literally do a happy dance around the room almost like Scooby Doo and his scooby snacks.


Super easy to make:

Six ripe tomatoes seeded and diced
Three avocados diced in the skin and scooped out with a spoon ( no waste that way)
1/4 yellow onion finely diced
Juice of one lime
wee bit of salt
Chop some fresh cilantro and throw it in. I like cilantro a lot so I can be a bit heavy with this. 

Stir it all together and put it in a pretty pyrex bowl and start doin a dance ;o)

Chips of your choice. My favorites are Trader Joe's Organic White Corn Chips. YUMMY!!!!!!



Enjoy!!!!!

SHARE:

2 comments

Bj Ketterman said...

Beautiful healthy delish!

ktquilts said...

Never liked guacamole until my husband made it fresh. Now it is among my favorite foods!! Love, not like, love!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig