Log Cabin Love! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Friday, July 3, 2015

Log Cabin Love!

I have made a few log cabin style quilts and have always adored this style but never gave it a go until now.  Not sure why I decided it was time but the thrift shop shirts were calling to me to start cutting 1.5 inch strips and just have a go with this pattern.  The shorts cut in line but now that those are completed I will be focusing more on completing more.  I am excited to see where this is going!




Happy July 4th weekend! Hope you will be finding some time to SEW!
SHARE:

4 comments

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Fab start! :)

Dina said...

Love the white. It creates such an interesting negative space, clean and sharp!

margaret said...

logs coming along well, another one I need to try!

Katy Cameron said...

Loving all your wee logs

Blogger Template by pipdig