Pincushions are really cute | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pincushions are really cute

It has been a very slow sew week but sitting at a sewing machine is kind of resting...right ;o)

I am doing my first ever sewn item swap and I am MORE than a little nervous. I want to make sure that my swap partner is happy, hopefully MORE than happy with what I have sewn for her.

I made two different cushions { I may be making more, these are fun to make} and I am in love with them both. I need to choose which one will stay with me and a few more special treats for my secret swap partner.


Shrooms...

and Ice Cream please :o)

Looking forward to finishing up some other WIPs and starting some new!!!!! Do you have sewing plans for the weekend?



Linked up to

and
SHARE:

18 comments

Amanda Jean said...

those pincusions are charming! i love the scrappy goodness!

thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

Rachel said...

Cute pin cushions. Such a fast and gratifying project. I should do more of those!

Melissa said...

I love that little mushroom pin cushion!

Katy Cameron said...

Cute wee pincushions, love the fabric you used. Love your new header too!

sukie said...

Both are adorable. . .but the ice cream truck is my fav. Can you make me one?

Katie said...

Hello cuteness! I love the ice cream truck fabric, adorable!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Good luck choosing they are both adorable. Which ever goes, your swap partner will love it!

Abby said...

I love love love these pincushions!

trish said...

Oh how cute. :0)

diane said...

Adorable!

Heather said...

They're adorable! Your swap partner will be thrilled. :o)

Alli said...

Those are seriously adorable!

Kristen said...

Sweet! I love that hexagon one! Would not have thought of that! :)

Kelly said...

They are so cute!

Mary said...

I love the pin cushions. I keep thinking I am going to make some funner ones for me. You have inspired me!

Michelle (LemonadeGal) said...

These are both so cute. I love the shape of the ice cream one!

Dayna said...

Yes, pincushions are really cute - and yours certainly are!

Carla said...

Wow those are some very adorable pincushions!

Blogger Template by pipdig