A final swap decision | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A final swap decision


I know my secret swap partner likes Heather Ross { seriously who doesn't} so I thought a few pieces of Heather Ross might be nice...




I added some chocolate for good sewing energy. And how could I possibly send a pin cushion without some new butterfly pins!

 Finally, I decided that the Ice Cream truck pin cushion is the one that will be sent :o)


I hope my secret partner will like the choices I have made :o)
SHARE:

8 comments

Kati said...

Wow! What a great package. Can I be your swap partner?!

Katie said...

If I were your swap partner, I would be VERY happt with your choices!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

What an awesome package!!

jmday said...

Holy cow! Best swap package. EVAR.

Kelly said...

Gorgeously sweet package. I think your swap partner will absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

Of course they will like it! That pin cushion is great :)

Dollwood Farms said...

what a great little package. :) Happy Valentiens day to you!

Katy Cameron said...

Waaah, I wanna be your partner... lucky girl!

Blogger Template by pipdig