Happy New Year and a small psa | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year and a small psa

Happy New Year!!! I wish I could say this was me today...



But I cannot, I have been spending my New Year, so far, organizing and doing a LOT of sewing for some future projects I am so excited about and cannot wait to share but I have to darn it !!!!

My New Year's Eve was an event much like my Christmas Eve, I got mail!!!!!! I joined my first swap ever organized by Victoria at  Bumble Beans. THANK YOU Victoria :o) She paired  me with the SWEETEST gal in Australia, Sally at So Sew Sally,  and I am overwhelmed by what she sent me :o)


GAH!!!!!!

 She included Australian designers  Saffron Craig and Prints Charming along with some Aboriginal fabrics. All very lovely and I love them all!!!!




How cute is this little guy?


The best smelling soap ever! Katy is trying to sneak this one to her room :o)

A signed copy of this AWESOME pattern...YES!!!!!

And I am not sure who told her that my FAVORITE all time color is this one. Really beautiful

Sally, Thank you so very much for making my new year start off so well!!!!

Now for the psa!

For the record, Kona white and Kona snow are two VERY different colors in good lighting, *HEADSMACK*


Kim :o)
SHARE:

9 comments

Heather D. said...

No wonder you're overwhelmed by that package! What an awesome assortment of stuff. Love the little tape measure.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Completely awesome swap goodies!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Kim! Wow what a swap, those fabrics are fantastic! Your first photo made me laugh, she is very cute and she would be perfect on my today's mini quilt?!
Have a lovely day! x Teje

Kati said...

What a fun lot of fabric! I've made the snow/white mistake before too. I finally wised up and have separate bags for Kona white, snow, ivory and bone. It helps a lot.

Katy Cameron said...

Wow, that was quite the package, lucky you! I wanna be that little plastic person too though *sigh*

Jenelle said...

Wow! You are a lucky girl. :) Thank you for the psa too. ;) I think I almost bought a couple yards of the wrong Kona for a quilt I am working on because white it white right? No, wrong! I bought a Kona color card and hopefully that will set me straight in the future.

Rosie said...

Wow that is awesome. You lucky thing. Does Sally have a blog?

I wondered ho different the whte and snow were.

Jenny said...

what a lovely package from Down Under! i really admire that pattern too! hope to see it on your blog!!
snow and white...maybe only you notice? the Hope Valley is so gorgeous, no one will notice!! quilting could hide it, right?

Anna M. said...

What a great package of goodies...LOVE the tape measure!

Blogger Template by pipdig