Baby girl fluffy!!!!!! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby girl fluffy!!!!!!

I had posted about sewing for girls and here are the fluffy cute and fun bibs that will be heading to NY to be placed around two of the cutest girls ever!


These are my three favorite, the one on the left is so much fun, I made two :o) The middle is Moda Sweet and the right takes my breath away...Alexander Henry Lou Lou...swoon!


There are ten total and that is a difficult number to take one shot of so I broke it up.

Set one...


Set two...


All backed in minky. Squishy goodness that I now need to go get  my backpack leaf blower and blow out my sewing room!!!!



SHARE:

8 comments

suemac said...

Those bibs are cute. That mom is going to be feeling pretty special when she gets those.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Wow they are all so beautiful! I love those running chickens!
xxx Teje

Needled Mom said...

Darling bibs!!!

Katy Cameron said...

All very cute

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

So cute and sweet! What lucky girls! :)

Toni said...

So sweet! And the sushi bib is too fun!

Mrs.Pickles said...

too cute!

Jeff said...

Those are awesome. I want to wear bibs again

Blogger Template by pipdig