Happy Mother's Day | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





I hope everyone has a lovely Mother's Day. For those who have lost a mother, my heart goes out to you. 


My Mother's Day was celebrated last night. Mary, the best babysitter ever, was right on time so out the door we went!




If you are ever in Fredericksburg this is the place to eat! Great food and always good service!



We were able to grab the table right there at the right. I love sitting outside and watching the action in any area.



After some bread and salad the yummy food arrived




I asked our server to take a photo of us since we have almost none of us together


Then we walked around Downtown Fredericksburg and looked in the antique store windows. They were all closed but it is still fun!




This is what I had when I returned home...



Mary helped the children make me cupcakes!!!!!!



Today I am back on duty, Katy is ill so it is time for lots of cuddles and care.



Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!


Kim :o)
SHARE:

3 comments

Susan said...

Lovely photos- thanks for sharing! I hope you didn't eat ALL those cupcakes! LOL!

Go-Go Kim said...

LOL! I only had two :o) I have to be ready for summer so I have to watch what I am eating. They sure were good though!!!!!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Oh man...that cathedral window quilt?? Yummy! Wow, those cupcakes look awesome! I have to figure out a good recipe for some gluten-free cupcakes. My mom made a gluten-free Mother's Day dinner with a citrus poundcake dessert...it was so good to actually have a tasty baked good again! :-) Your Mother's Day evening looks so lovely!

Blogger Template by pipdig