Some people AMAZE me!!!!!!! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some people AMAZE me!!!!!!!




Have you ever had someone in your life that simply amazes you in all the right ways? Someone that really gets you without you even having to try? What if that person were someone you had never met in real life?

I am lucky enough to have just such a person. Her name is Sara and we met on a cloth diapering site years ago. She was selling fabric and I was buying fabric ( if you know me this not unusual). We starting chatting back and forth since I am an Oma and she has an Oma. Things just got better from there and we have been online friends ever since.

We laugh and giggle and whine and complain to each other and share our thoughts and sometimes dreams. I am so thankful I have her in my life and do not know what I would do without her.

Today I am trying really really hard to finish quilting my Weece's quilt when Adam runs into the room and hands me a package. I have not been ordering anything since I have been placed on a very strict fabric budget (BOO HISS) so this was very surprising to me. I opened the box and this was inside...




I have had my eyeball on this book for a good long while, how did she know!?!?!






OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!





AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!




THIS IS THE ONE!!!!! I think this is the one I will commit to first!!!!


Dang it! Maybe this one...so hard to decide!


And this is what she sent me just out of the blue a few months ago...


JAWDROP!!!!!





I hope I am half as good of a friend to her as she is to me!!!!!


Thank YOU Sara!!!!!! You amaze me!!!!!


Did I mention she is super pretty too!!!!


Kim :o)
SHARE:

5 comments

Meg said...

Aw...what a great friend! Sara is a sweetie! That bag is just amazing!

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

Aw that's so special! :)

Jeff said...

Yes I know someone who amazes me as well.

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Kim you're awesome. :-) I wish I had the right words to say, but hopefully you already know. :-) Love you!!

Bree said...

Yeah, I have to agree, Sara is pretty awesome. :)

Can't wait to see the quilts you make from the book!

Blogger Template by pipdig