The New Denyse Schmidt is here! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The New Denyse Schmidt is here!



It is all over the internet...
Here at True Up
Heather Ross
Bee In My Bonnet
Diary of a Quilter
and many others too :o)

Denyse Schmidt has a new line of fabric at Joann's!!!! It is very lovely and good quality and I am so happy I was able to get a small bit ( see photo above). I hope Miss Schmidt will continue this line and introduce other great offerings through Joann's.  So RUN don't walk to your local Joann's and pick some up, you know how hard it is to get Denyse Schmidt  fabrics once they are oop :/
SHARE:

4 comments

Teresa said...

Mine doesn't have it yet...Glad I called first!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Wow, I had no idea...I was just there on Sunday and I don't think I noticed these yet. Hopefully they will have them next week because I would like to get some of those dots!

Go-Go Kim said...

Sara, Chicago may be getting them TODAY!!!!!! Call your local one and see if their truck is coming today :o)

Quiltstory said...

YUMMY!! Those dots are FABULOUS! I also really love the 2nd to the bottom blue.

Blogger Template by pipdig