A guessing game ;o) | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Friday, April 22, 2011

A guessing game ;o)



I am finally finished quilting Adam's quilt and am working on the binding!!!!! I thought I would never get finished going around all those blocks :o/

Sorry about the bad photos, it is raining and gray today.





I should be done tomorrow and I will take more photos and then as promised...

A NEW GIVEAWAY!!!!!

It has something to do with this quilt, what do you think it will be?????


Cheers!!!!! Kim :o)
SHARE:

8 comments

Andrea said...

That is gorgeous! I just saw this posted on FB and had to click to see more!!

My guess.... something with Heather Ross :D

Andy Sew said...

Ooh! Ooh! I know!! I know!! Oh, and the quilt looks AWESOME!! Adam's one lucky little guy! Exclamation Points!!!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What a great quilt!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

WOW! You did such a great job quilting that! If I hadn't have done the wavy line quilting on mine, I had no idea how I would have done it with those wonky squares. But how you did it is perfect! It looks so wonderful, you really did a great job!!

Angela D. said...

This is so nice! I have to cut into my HR stash now...

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

IT looks so good! he's going to love it. I'm guessing the giveaway is some extra fabric you used making the quilt or maybe a charm pack of the fabric? Just a guess...

Anna said...

love this quilt! you did a wonderful job. :)

amylouwhosews said...

I love how this turned out. I can't wait to see it in person! I'm commenting over here, as I don't need to enter the giveaway since you have already given me AT LEAST that much. You are awesome. I need to get sewing...

Blogger Template by pipdig