All things Spring! | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All things Spring!

It felt like Spring would never come to this part of Virginia but it FINALLY has!!!!! I was out in the garden digging and cleaning and chain sawing ( that was so much fun). I found a few things I wanted to share.




Adam planted these seeds in the front planting bed over the winter :o)
We are gonna have TOMATOES!!!!!








This is not a "can you find the bug in the picture" But stinkbugs even look good in Spring!


This one is my favorite :o)


Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!

Kim :o)
SHARE:

5 comments

Christine said...

Those are beautiful pictures Kim! Thanks for sharing some spring! We have yet to see much spring here.

Go-Go Kim said...

Thank you, I hope you get it soon! It makes me all giddy happy :o)

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

lol chain sawing. I wish we had room to grow tomatoes (and other fruits and veggies!)

Jeff said...

Your flower pictures are great. Nice Bokeh. What kind of lens you using?

Go-Go Kim said...

Jeff, I am just using the standard Canon 18-55mm lens that came with the camera. I *need* (okay maybe not need) I super want the next lens up,whatever that would be ;o)

Blogger Template by pipdig